Monday, September 13, 2010

OPRAH'S Last Season!!!!! Noooo I haven't met OPRAH or WILL & JADA yet!

Well, for the TRUE Oprah Fans you all know today was the FIRST episode of her LAST SEASON!
25 Seasons of the WONDERFUL MS. OPRAH WINFREY!

As my family watched Oprah & John Travolta dance & show clips from past shows, I looked at My Mother and said ,"THIS IS THE LAST SEASON & WE'VE NEVER BEEN ON OPRAH DO SOMETHING! MAKE IT HAPPEN!" LOL If anyone knows MY FAMILY we are a HUGE OPRAH fan we watch her show, movies, plays, buy her books, & even have an ongoing family joke about My Mother & Aunt Olivia they are OPRAH'S TWINS, as far back as in "The Color Purple".
So I'm hoping and praying that all the shows haven't been taped yet because I HAVEN'T MET OPRAH or WILL & JADA YET! LOL I will be writing about them SOON. I LOVE them with every fiber in Me they are just WONDERFUL to Me! I say that because I wrote a letter to Oprah I never mailed it though, asking Will & Jada to be my God Parents when I was 12. And my mother actually sent letters to Oprah several times about Me meeting Will & Jada and about My Aunt Olivia and our family. Sad to say we never made it on the show. Well, the fat lady has not sung its not over yet! LOL

Hopefully, I can write a blog about how My Mother GOT US ON THE OPRAH SHOW, with that being said I'll leave this one TO BE CONTINUED...*prays & crosses fingers* LOL

1 comment:

  1. Oh I will get on the Oprah Show before it goes off of the air. Oprah here I come!!!!

    ReplyDelete