Monday, September 20, 2010

More of The Adventures of DANIEL SON!

 

Daniel Love the Kids

My little brother is something else he's bad but he has the biggest heart. So one day my parents are in the den watching TV and my brother comes in with the phone, my Daddy's wallet and snatches the remote and turns the channel. My parents jump up like "Boy what are you doing? We were watching that are you crazy?" Daniel gives the phone and on the receiving end there's a woman saying, "Hello? Hello? How much money did you say you want to donate?" the channel he turned it to was one of the Feed the Children commercials he was dead serious and he said "Look, Look at them Daddy they hungry we have to help them!" Well, Daniel was about four then and every time a commercial came on he would dial the number bring my Daddy or Mom the phone and one of their credit cards so they could help feed the children. What parent in their right mind would turn a kid down? 

Daniel says "Just throw it in the bag!" 
One day Daniel went grocery shopping with My Aunt and Uncle. For some odd reason Daniel was extremely happy to go shopping. He kept asking My Aunt & Uncle what they wanted, what they needed, and if they said no he would ask again, "Are you sure you don't need this, you can get whatever you want." Well, 1/2 listening to Daniel they didn't pay much attention until he started placing his own items in the basket and mumbling to himself what he needed. Well, they get to the register and Daniel says, "Oh, no you guys brought me here so I got this." Whips out a credit card and hands it to the cashier, the cashier looks bewildered and my Aunt says, "Oh, he must have found an old credit card of his parents and was playing with it." She grabs the card and it is not an old card, it's my Daddy's credit card. Hey, Daniel said "Just throw it in the bag!" 


Daniel Love the Homeless too

My Dad and Daniel stopped at the gas station one morning they were kinda in a rush and my Daddy only had just enough money for the gas and his morning coffee. Well, on the way in there was a homeless man next to the door, you know like almost every gas station in Detroit, and Daniel said,"Awww Dad he hungry we hafta help him." My Dad was in a rush and 1/2 way listened to Daniel he paid the amount for the gas but forgot to get his coffee. Well, on the way back in as my Daddy and Daniel head back in to get the coffee my brother blurts out, "Excuse me sir, excuse me sir, my Dad has something he wants to present to you." (and he said it like present like a demonstration) He looks over at my Daddy and says, "Dad give him the money." My Dad is a good man so he felt as though he had to give the homeless man his last and he did. Needless to say my Dad didn't have his coffee that morning.

"Uu Huh Dad You DID SAY THAT!"
Years ago my Mother had an at home daycare. And my Daddy's biggest pet peeve would be when he's in a rush and one of the daycare parents blocked him in the driveway. Well, this particular day my Dad was rushing and long behold one of the most talkative daycare parents pulled in right behind him blocking him in. Well, My dad looked thru the rearview mirror and said, "Aww man there go Shay's Momma, I wish she would move her old nasty looking flappy booty out the way, I gotta go!" Now the lady had been losing a lot of weight. Tsk Tsk Tsk why would he say that and Daniel was in the car. Daniel slides the van door open jumps out the car and without warning blurts out, "My Dad said move your nasty flabby booty out the way he gotta go!" My Dad hops out the van and the Parent asks, "Huh? Daniel what you say" Daniel repeats, "My Dad said move your nasty flabby booty out the way he gotta go!" My Dad embarrassed as all get out says, "Daniel don't sit there and lie you know I did not say such a thing!" Daniel says, "Uh huh, Dad YOU DID SAY THAT, YES YOU DID, YES YOU DID!" 

SMH My Lil Brother is something else...

XOXOXO, Princess Nikki 










1 comment:

  1. awww that was funny. You brother is too funny! great post!

    ReplyDelete