Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Adventures of DANIEL SON!

Well, if anyone knows me than they know my brothers DJ (18) and Daniel (8) Mannnnn I could write ALL day about them! Esp the lil one Daniel he is a HOT MESS on a stick lol.

Kids say the Darndest things: WILLIE WONKA B*TCH
When Daniel was 3 I took him and DJ to see the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" you know my Big Sister Duties, it's always fun. Anywho, this kid LOVED the movie which DJ and I liked it too but we didn't understand because in our opinion it was too dark and drab compared to the original. Well, Daniel became obsessed with this movie bugging my Mom and Dad everyday about it. Well...she was fed up and since the movie wasn't out on DVD yet decided to get "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", the original. BIG MISTAKE! DJ tried to tell her that Daniel was no dummy and he was going to know that they are two completely different movies. Well, she didn't listen. It was a regular day at the parents house when My Mom came in the kitchen all smiles and grinning saying, "Daniellllllll look what I got you!" Daniel then grabbed the DVD out of my mothers hand with a weird look on his face. DJ groaned "ut ol" Daniel went ballistic! "This ain't Willa Wonka BITCH look at the Umpaloompas! Look at the Umpaloompas!" He then threw the DVD down on the kitchen floor and stormed out of the kitchen mumbling to himself. DJ looked over at my mom and burst out laughing saying, "Ma I told you! He not no dummy. Now you've just insulted his intelligence." he then walked out of the kitchen leaving my mother standing there in amazement with her mouth touching the floor. SMH Kids say the DARNEDEST things I tell ya!

Born Again at Meijers???
Another trip to college we go. My ex boyfriend and I would pack up our younger brothers and take them up to college with us for the weekend.Well, this time I decided to take them grocery shopping before we headed over my boyfriends house for a VISIT no shacking up...lol We went to Meijers and I told them they could have whatever they liked, hey just throw it in the bag...LOL Well, as we enter the store Daniel says, "Hey I know this place" DJ and I continued grabbing the shopping cart not paying him any attention of course, I'm sure Mama took him to Meijers before. Well, sporadically throughout the shopping trip he would mumble to himself about remembering this place etc etc. So we're cashing out and he looks at the cashier then at me and says, "I know I used to work here!" DJ and I burst out laughing, thanked the cashier and headed to the car. Well, Daniel continues with his theory, he says, "Yea, I used to work here what's the name of this place?" I say "Meijers" He says, "Yea, that's right My JERS" By this time we are driving down the parking lot DJ slides down in his seat saying "how does he know how to pronounce the J?" with a scared look on his face. To make a long story short Daniel goes on and on about how he worked at Meijers and he got fired for stealing and went to jail, he got in a fight in jail and DIED but "I'M BACK NOW!" he proclaimed. So by this time we are at my town house and I called my ex boyfriend over he's tripping. So my ex takes Daniel in the living room asking him extensive questions and the 3 year old child answers quick and clear as if he is telling the truth. My ex looks at me and says, "If he says a year I'm running out of here!"

These are just a couple of the stories of DANIEL SON...Let's fast forward to present time Today, Daniel gets home from school runs in the family room 1st thing out of his mouth:
Daniel: Hey Mom when you go to the meeting (at his school) are you gonna u put make-up on?
Mom: Sarcastically, "No Daniel I'm not going to wear make-up"
Daniel smacks his lip and storms out the room LOL

Daniel: "You bogus Ma, why would you want to have all his friends ask all those questions, why would you do that to your own son?" In regards to My Mom tagging my 18 yr old brother in the DEXTER & JOY ROAD picture on the internet.

Daniel: "Ma, I'm from the hood too"
Mom: "No you not lil boy"
Daniel: "but I'm more ghetter than you and can fight better than you."

This Boy never cease to amaze me! SMH Make sure you keep up with the Adventures of Daniel Son...

XOXOXO Princess Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment