Monday, September 13, 2010

The DASH


I went to my 23 year old cousins funeral Saturday and the Pastor asked "What will the dash on your tombstone say about your life when you die?" Now I've heard that question before, but for some reason it truly stuck with me. Possibly because of my health issues I'm going through right now where at times I thought I truly was going to die, or because I'm just at a different point in my life and I look at things differently now. Either way it really struck a cord and I continue asking myself what will MY DASH say about Me? Everyone wants to leave a mark on this earth we live in. I definitely want to leave my fingerprint! Not on the world per say, but at least one person! I'm a very compassionate person and I want to help anyone I can. I'm in the process of finding my true niche, perfecting it in my own special way and sharing with those God believes I should share it with!

What will your DASH say about YOU?

XOXOXO, Princess Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment