Monday, September 13, 2010

*~*25 Random Things about ME*~*

1. I was born w/ 12 fingers...YES TWELVE FINGERS...LOL, JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT within the last month & a half, a heart abnormality & fluid on my spine under my brain, the neck region...Yea I'm SOMETHING like a MIRACLE or ALIEN you PICK...LOL...Now that I have ur attention...lets digress...LMBO 

2. I LOVE My Family w/ ALL My HEART and SOUL and Honestly believe I have THEE BEST FAMILY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD...True Story! 

3. I Love My Brothers More than Myself BUT feel guilty bcuz I want to DO EVERYTHING 4 them and give them EVERYTHING they want BUT realistically I cant and I have to live My Life too...dilemma huh? LOL 

4. I have an OBESSION/FASCINATION w/ the following things: SHOPPIN, Gettin Married (Hey I kno Im WIFE Material) SEX & THE CITY! (I have issues w/ this show I watch it ALL the time and wanna meet the entire cast and crew esp SARAH JESSICA PARKER I LOVE HER!), Will & Jada Pinkett-Smith I LOVE them and their family from the beginning I just have sp much RESPECT for them and their talents and LOVE for each other, they are truly *MY FAVS* !, FOOD Im a growin Gal...LOL, LAUGHIN I absolutely LOVE to Laugh, if its really funny I laugh until I cry...LOL, the color PINK (and Purple) Im a Girly Girl at Heart, Hearts, Butterflies, The Ocean, Dancin, Beaches, takin pics (soon SCRAPBOOKIN) Yoga,MOVIES (I studied those in my college days LOL) and the word Love, takin Trips Im A TRIP-A-HOLIC Im feinin for 1 as I type...LOL 

5. If I had a super power I would wanna b invisible Mannnnn do u kno how much fun Id have w/ that...LOL 

6. I have SO MANY HUGE DREAMS that at times I get sad and discouraged bcuz I dont think I can possibly make them all come true. 

7. I have NO enemys and LOVE EVERYBODY...seriously! And I wish WE ALL COULD JUST GET ALONG...SEROUSLY...LOL 

8. I want to be a TALK SHOW HOST, or RADIO HOST...write for a MAGAZINE, write books for young inner city youth, teach, and give motivational speeches, something involving COMMUNICATION and Helping others, and direct movies THOSE R MY DREAMS! 

9. Im a DIE HARD Romantic and LOVE Cakin, Spending QT, talking and laughin w/ the significant other. 

10. I Pray 4 My Strength in My Christian Walk, bcuz Im not where I wanna b BUT I THANK GOD Im not where I USED to be! GODS NOT THRU W/ ME YET! 

11. Im a QUOTE HEAD 4 ne body who knows me I keep a quote book and I have random pieces of paper, sticky notes, envelopes ne thing I can write on w/ prolly HUNDREDS of quotes in my room, den, car, purse...LOL 

12. I am SO PROUD 2 b an American I LOVE Barack and Michelle and believe They give Our Nation HOPE 4 the ones that were hopeless! 

13. I honestly BELIEVE 100% wholeheartedly I am A REAL LIFE PRINCESS! Like All seriousness, no joke! And NO 1 can tell Me different MY FATHER IS THE KING OF KINGS SO ummm DUH I AM A PRINCESS...LOL 

14. I have a weird sense of humor I can make myself crack up laughin ALL the time! I say weird/corny sayins and my friends tease me and I really think they r funny, i.e. b4 I leave ne where I say " Im gonna blow this popsicle stand" if some1 asks me a question I dunno I say " Beats me like a stick" when Im happy I say "WOOT WOOT" literally, if some1 says what r u doin and Im chillin I say "Posted like a stamp" it goes on and on my friends talk about me but I dont care...LOL 

15. My Mother (she is the STRONGEST WOMAN I KNO, man if yall kne her story! she pushes me and doesnt even kno it she is AMAZING!) . TT Chrissy (We r SO diff yet we r the same she is one of the smartest women I kno and ALWAYS there 4 Me!). and Granny (The epitome of a STRONG BLACK WOMAN she has it ALL figured out! So much WISDOM and STRENGTH lies in her!) are My Role Models then Michelle Obama! 
My Father (he's #1 FOREVER I LOVE THIS MAN YALL would NEVER Understand My Love 4 Him!) , Unc Ty (He is the BEST UNC EVER He is always makin my days better w/ a simple text or call he always looks out 4 Me!) , are My Heros then MLK and Barack Obama! 

16. I have so much Love 4 My Girls that u will NEVER kno how much I LOVE yall! U ladies make my days that much brighter and r truly THERE 4 ME! Tina, Toya Alls, Nickels The rest of yall kno who u r! 

17. I think wayyyyyyy 2 much, funny cuz a while back some1 told me I dont think b4 I do things ! darnit r u happy now? LOL 

18. I LOVE MY LIFE! I have my bad days but my good days out weigh those so I WONT COMPLAIN! LOL 

19. I am NOT A BRAT BUT when things dont go according to the way I want ummm I get REALLY UPSET and dunno kno what 2 do...LOL Then I PRAY! 

20. I am TERRIFIED of Flying and trip out EVERYTIME Im on a plane. (Update I"M NOT SCARED ANYMORE!)

21. I over react to things and cant help it, I really need to work on that! LOL 

22. I LOVE reading and Im reading about 5 books right now, my boss at work even lets me borrow her books that have quotes and inspirational, self help type books I get such a kick outta those! 

23. I honestly *BELIEVE* that My Life will be HAPPILY EVER AFTER! 

24. Im addicted 2 my phone and even fall asleep textin sometimes...LOL 

25. I LOVE the simple things in Life I believe those r what makes LIFE WORTH LIVING! The little things are what makes GREAT things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment