Monday, September 20, 2010

I'M NOT Broken I'M Standing FIRM in *MY FAITH* ;)

Written August 27th, 2008


DISCLAIMER: I hope I'm not rambling a lot is on my mind here..lol Here's a lil insight on CHYNA aka Princess Nikki Enjoy! 
Ok, as I sit here and think how my life has changed Drastically since I decided 2 give my life 2 Christ, Hmmmm where 2 begin...I'll start after graduation, April 29th, 2007 I GRADUATED, u kno the American Dream I have a diploma all my dreams will come true, the world is mine blah, blah, blah...ummm NEGATIVE..lol I was left here feeling like such a Success yet such a Failure oxymoron yea I kno. I graduated w/ a 3.2 which is very low in my standards, was Dean's List recipient several semesters always was a "good girl", never "fast" never pregnant, partied but hey its not my fault I always happen 2 b the life of the party...its jus a gift...LMBO...ne who back 2 the subject. Several months passed I received a Great job and opportunity 2 work for a very popular insurance company (Chi-Ching yea I kno) I was grateful yet that isn't what I went 2 school 4! Well, I chose 2 look @ the glass half full instead of empty, yea I'm USUALLY an optimistic always have been thru out my life...ne who I'm like My Job will pay 4 my Master's Degree and I can use my minor Business to get a Masters in Marketing, Public Administration or Health Services Admin...yea sounds like a plan. Well 8 months in my job I received a promotion woohooo THANK GOD! HE IS 2 GOOD! And it doesn't stop there, My family and I have help found a Church. This right here has been great 2 me as well as my Family! Several of my friends have even joined the church and brought their families Thank God!
OK OK MY POINT: 
My point here is I said that 2 say this: You kno Our plan is not The Plan! What we may want 4 our lives may not b what's in store...it may not be God's Will...right now I would LOVE 2 b working on the set 4 a movie along side _______ (fill in the blank w/ ur fav movie director and actor/actress), In my own home, engaged 2 a wonderful man who loves and appreciates me & accepts me flaws and all as I do him, going 2 Church takin care of my ever deserving Grandmother, Brothers, and Parents (it would b hard 2 take care of my Dad he's Superman...lol) & Fam & Friends, relaxin and vaca-in it up BUT I'm here working a 9-5 (kinda...lol) Single, goin 2 church & living w/ my Granny (NOT ANYMORE...I have my own place now), BUT u kno what I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY LIFE & WOULDN'T CHANGE IT 4 THE WORLD! U may be sayin man she's crazy...well if u r then u must not kno WHO MY DADDY IS! HE'S THE ONE WHO SITS HIGH & LOOKS LOW! THE KING OF ALL KINGS! THE ALPHA & OMEGA! THE BEGINNING & END...HE'S MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND I AM HEIR 2 HIS KINGDOM! I HAVE FAITH 100% WHOLEHEARTED UNDESTRUCTIBLE, UNBREAKABLE FAITH! And where ever he leads me I humbly follow no questions asked because of my FAITH! Plus, he has Blessed me w/ the Best Family Everrrrrrrrr, Friends and Spritual Family a Girl...well WOMAN ;) can ask 4! 

So 2 the people who Stole my Car, the people who Tried 2 Steal My Heart (purposely or not...lol), My Joy, all the powers working against ME u can't have "it" because I am NOT URS 2 HAVE I DON'T BELONG 2 U and these mere Materialistic things can b taken in a second, that plastic and metal car means NOTHING 2 me! And Still I Rise Baybeeee...THERE NOTHIN STOPPIN ME...NOTHIN! BECAUSE OF WHO I BELONG 2! MY GOD! & UR GOD if u allow him 2 be! I am COVERED & ANOINTED! And what better time than now 2 b...look @ this world we live in! These are very sad times, lonely, depressing, ppl are hurtin and the only way they kno how 2 cope is 2 hurt others, but that is not the way. Its said, "Love sees w/ the heart, thinks w/ the soul & grows as it is GIVEN AWAY!" these FOOLS out here r SO CONFUSED & IGNORANT! People GOD IS THE ONLY WAY & 2 GET 2 HIM U HAVE 2 GO THRU HIS 1 & ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS! WAKE UP! PLEASE! Christian can have FUN 2 ya kno...and Christians AREN'T Prefect (read my poem on my about me) but a CHRISTIAN is what I am and PROUD OF IT! 

Ne who u can have the WORLD & ALL ITS EVILNESS bcuz in the end u still won't b filled, ne body can b "Happy" which is SOOO circumstantial, flaky, tempormental, which can last 4 a mere second so u can have happiness...I want JOY! The only JOY THAT COMES BY WAY THE MAN UPSTAIRS! I'm in the world but I'm NOT OF THIS WORLD! 

And kno that once u make that life changing decision it won't b easy because Clearly the devil is after me nonstop @ 200mph but I laugh in the face of satan bcuz he still can't take my Joy! He stole my car 1x, attempted 2 break into it 3xs 4th times the charm huh, cuz the last time he stole it again, Hurtin my heart whew that ones a tuffy! My near death experience w/ that ton tree *smh*, Havin my Dads surgery go a lil complicated (BUT GOD!), ne who the list goes on but no pith party here bcuz that's jus life EVERY1'S goin thru itim not exempt so I WON'T COMPLAIN (I love that song...lol) Ne who u get the point BUT STILL I RISE! WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE & MY BIBLE CLOSE 2 MY HEART! 

I jus want EVERY1 out here who's goin "THRU" 2 kno that GOD will c u thru...jus BELIEVE and have FAITH! I DO! :) GOD BLESS! :)


Update Now I'm riding clean in a CADDY...you see how GOD works! I think I'm going to sell it but thats besides the point LOL

~Thee' 1 and ONLY MS. CHYNA aka Princess Nikki XOXOXO *SMOOCHES* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment